Mastering and the diffusion of multichannel recording imply very dynamic and compact monitors, especially for the center channel.
PSI Audio A214-M is a very high SPL monitor with a unique perfectly symmetrical design. Very compact, with coincident sources, easy to handle and install, it also enables to preserve the visual space of the sound engineer.
Moreover, the PSI Audio A214-M features all the most advanced technological innovations of the brand : high-yield G class amplification, CPR, AOI, ALG and PSC that make PSI Audio monitors so specific.
The A214-M is designed to be integrated in harmony with all the rest of the A series monitor range. You can easily upgrade your system by adding a subwoofer A225-M and therefore protect your investment.
- Real symmetrical directivity
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors.
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors.
- Optional metal bracket
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring
- Very high SPL in a compact cabinet.
- Flat frequency response
- Real balanced input.
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage.
- CPR, AOI, ALG, PSC*
|Dimensions cabinet W x H x D mm||166 x 446 x 200|
|Gross / Net Weight||11.2 / 10.2 kg|
|Response at -6dB||53 – 23000 Hz|
|Continuous Max SPL, 1m||108 dB (single)|
|Program Max SPL, 1m||119 dB (pair)|
|Woofer’s dim. Ext. / Diaphragm||2x Ø 147 mm / Ø 104 mm|