The evolution of mastering and multichannel techniques, as well as the arise of personal studios, lead us to think that a new shape of monitors could begin a new trend.
The innovative architecture of PSI Audio A215-M produces a outstanding performances for mastering, with a broad bandwidth, high dynamic and a compact format. Despite its compact cabinet, users do not need to add a subwoofer.
This floorstanding monitor benefits from perfectly coincident sources. It has been optimized for a listening in sitting or standing position and reproduces the sonic space with a remarkable precision.
Moreover, the A215-M features all the most advanced technological innovations of the brand : high-yield G class amplification, CPR, AOI, ALG and PSC that make PSI Audio monitors so specific.
The A215-M is designed to be integrated in harmony with all the rest of the A series monitor range. The PSI Audio A215-M can easily be used in stereo or in surround systems.
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors.
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors.
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring
- Very large bandwidth in a compact cabinet.
- Real symmetrical directivity
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency.
- Flat frequency response
- Real balanced input.
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage.
- CPR, AOI, ALG, PSC*
|Dimensions cabinet W x H x D mm||166 x 1110 x 250|
|Gross / Net Weight||19.6 / 15.8 kg|
|Response at -6dB||36 – 23000 Hz|
|Continuous Max SPL, 1m||106 dB (single)|
|Program Max SPL, 1m||117 dB (pair)|
|Woofer’s dim. Ext. / Diaphragm||2x Ø 147 mm / Ø 104 mm|