MC Mix Overview
Take your mixing to a new level with the Avid Artist Mix (previously Euphonix Artist Series), a sleek control surface that gives you the feel and deep software integration of a professional console at a more affordable price. Mix with a level of speed and control simply not possible when mixing with just a mouse. And get fast access to a variety of software functions right from the surface to adjust audio levels, plug-in parameters, panning, automation modes, and much more—with excellent visual feedback—all in a compact footprint that fits perfectly between your keyboard and screen.
Artist Mix features EUCON (Extended User Control), a high-speed open control protocol that has been adopted by many of the world’s leading software developers. Pro Tools, Media Composer, Apple Logic, Apple Final Cut Pro, Steinberg Cubase, and many other applications support EUCON™, giving you highly responsive control over almost all software functions. You gain a tightly connected experience in which the control surface acts and feels like a physical extension of your software.
- 8 touch-sensitive 100mm long throw motorized faders
- 8 touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- 8 high-resolution OLED displays
- Ethernet connectivity for high-speed, high-resolution control
- Footswitch jack to punch in and out of recording
- Supports EUCON, HUI and Mackie Control protocols
- Controls multiple applications & workstations
- Slim, compact design for easy studio integration and portability
|Dimensions||16.8″ x 9.5″ x 1.2″
(420mm x 238mm x 30mm)
|Weight||4.8 lbs (2.2kg)|
|Line voltage||100 – 240V AC|
|Frequency||50Hz to 60Hz|