Timecode Aware Loudness Metering
Theunique Trinnov Timecode-aware SmartMeter V3 takes loudness metering to a new dimension.
The measurement automatically starts and pauses following the playback system, continuously providing consistent values, whether the operator jogs, shuttles or rewinds through the project.
Another huge advantage of Time Code synchronization is the possibility to trigger real-time alerts and update them as the mix is adjusted. Alerts thresholds can be configured to meet any requirements.
Having Loudness and Peak values stored and time-stamped also makes session recall simple. Projects can be saved, shared over a network and resumed in other studios retaining the same loudness measurement data.
Trinnov’s powerful platforms allow Loudness and True Peak measurements to be activated independently for multiple user-defined sources.
Comprehensive set of Instruments
The Trinnov SmartMeter offers a comprehensive set of instruments to make sure your mixes can be broadcasted or delivered.
- Four complementary Loudness Meters (EBU R128)
- Peak Meter (sample-peak)
- Quasi-Peak Meter (DIN 45406)
- True-Peak Meter (EBU R128)
- Real-Time spectrum analyser (1/3rd octave)
- Surround Sound Analyser: Level, Phase and Interchannel Phase correlation meters.
- 2-channel audio vectorscope including a stereo correlator and true peak meter
- Monitoring Controller with source switching, DRC and Downmix activation.
The SmartMeter is a software module based on Trinnov powerful ST2 Pro and MC hardware platforms, available as a stand-alone metering solution or in addition to Trinnov’s acclaimed Loudspeaker/Room correction Optimizer.